Monday, February 16, 2009

OMFG, DIY!

It's February 2009 already... lord. Where does the time fly to?

Hey, here's a picture of me and my sister Mary with the hottest seismic woman in SoCal, Kate Hutton, from Jan. '09 (lord, seems like eons ago already, don't it?)

I am thinking DIY solutions are the way to go for 2009. It's all about hot DIY action that you can blame no one but yourself for. This means I get my own ideas and follow them through (or not) on, you guessed it, my own. Yay.

And the best news of all is that you don't have to do anything. Yes, that's right, nothing at all to do for you. Well, except for your own idea and project execution. But if you say you're going to do and don't? You at least won't have me up your ass because you said you would and didn't. Just yourself, or not. Up to you. Now, that's what I call a win/win - yay/yay situation.

Happy Doin'!

No comments: